1. Use circle drive only when your student(s) is/are ready to leave car once you stop.
2. Drivers must stay in a single lane next to the curb. (The 2nd driving lane is designated to HS students ONLY)
3. Remain in this lane and pull up as far as possible to the end of the circle/curb. Please do not stop somewhere in the middle to drop off because that will further create a long line of cars.
4. Parent(s) not to come out of the car.
5. Student(s) leave(s) from the right side of the car and head to the side walk.
6. Keep student(s) until you arrive to the circle drive and do not drop off student(s) before that.
7. If your student(s) need help, please park your car in the designated areas as highlighted in the Map and Parking Area Instruction below.
As most of us know by now, social distancing and wearing a mask at all times are important measures to protect ourselves and our community. Therefore, I highly encourage all of us to adhere to these guidelines and requirements. It is DU requirement that all Students, Teachers, Parents, and any visitors to wear a mask in a proper way and comply to social distancing.
Medical Evaluation and Testing are Strongly Recommended for ALL Persons with COVID-Like Symptoms. I
Please keep your child home if he exhibits ANY of these symptoms: Fever (100.4°F or higher), new onset of moderate to severe headache, shortness of breath, new cough, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, new loss of sense of taste or smell, fatigue from unknown cause, muscle or body aches from unknown cause. I
To retun to school, please present the following;
1. Negative COVID19 Test, OR I
2. Alternative Diagnosis document from your healthcare provider stating "there is no clinical suspicion for COVID19"
Daarul Uloom is using QuickSchools, an online school management software that keeps track of your child's progress. As parents, you can get updates on your child's records and progress via your account.
Teachers will have the class information, assignments, and announcements posted on the platform, so students are expected to check every day. An email invitation has been sent out to all new parents with the log in information. Please log in and make sure that you can have access your child's grade page.
I would encourage you to get to know your child’s teacher, their expectations, and to work closely with them throughout the course of the school year. Your level of involvement will play a key role in your child’s academic success.
The drop-off time is from 7:30-8:00AM. Doors will not be opened before 7:30AM. Parents may drop off students at the circle drive or walk them to the front door. However, please refrain from parking at the circle drive at any time.
Pre-K1 and Pre-K2 (new students) are required by law to submit the following documents. Deadline is September 3, 2021.
1. Original, certified copy of your child’s birth certificate
2. IL Physical Exam including all required immunizations