Parent involvement is very critical for the success of the program.
Please check your kid's progress from the Parent Portal
- Check student progress
- Discuss with your child what they have learned that day
- Ensure that your child recites the ayahs memorized that day to make weekly review easier
- Sign the folder after your child's revision is done
- Encourage your child to revise even they have school homeworks or projects
- Sign weekend recitation/review log after child has completed the assigned MATERIAL on Saturday and Sunday. Each class has varying Juz/Surahs.
- Parents can ensure that their child is prepared for their Monday/Wednesday REVIEW by listening to their children review on the weekend.
- Results will be sent on Monday/Tuesday. Parents are required to sign them.
- Involve your child in Physical Activities during the weekend for better health
- DUQA students enrolling in extra curricular activities DURING class time is HIGHLY discouraged
- Missing class time means PARENTS will make up all Tajweed, Memorization and Review at home
- Teachers are NOT required to provide additional help in class in this case